Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pondering the Dizzy


Pondering the Dizzy





He makes me feel so…

Girly.

Like twirling my hair and batting my lashes.

Makes me want to melt into his arms and stay there.



Oh and he,

He makes me feel so special.

And

Strong

And

Steady

And,

Beautiful.



But he,

Ooh I swear the stars twinkle at daybreak.

His eyes land on me,

And my gosh,

My feet fly in front of me.



But

 He,

He feels so warm.

His smiles make me smile.

His hands tug at mine

And this feeling,

Overwhelms me.

I can’t handle the thought of leaving,

But,

I know that when I see him again,

It’ll be worth it.

He caresses my face

And my eyes close.

His lips touch mine

And I

And I see Heaven.

My God,

When he comes around,

Ooh,

My body lights

And I join him.



But when he comes around,

I get butterflies

But not the right kind.

I see stars,

But their short.

I feel heat,

But it’s harsh after a while.

But his arm is sweet.



But darn it,

When he,

When he comes around,

I forget about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment