Saturday, January 21, 2012

Silly of me

I'm taking a stage makeup class and so far, very interesting. I thought because I wasnt in theater, I would have to explain my presence there and I had this whole elaborate story for whoever wanted to know. Im mean I practiced and rehearsed it, hand motions and all. But no one asked. And silly me, i'd taking this partucular teacher before and I knew he didnt care about backstory unless it was related to the class. Otherwise, welcome, come learn something different.
I was nervous for nothing. I enjoyed myself and realized I was made for this class despite my reservations about actually sticking to it. I used to do this stuff af home with regular OTC makeup. Sure it didnt always come out right but still, now I get to learn it for real. Im excited.
......now to find a creative writinf class.

Kiss kiss kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment